GA-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > GA-ROOTS > 2003-01 > 1043855721

From: Diana Dickinson <>
Subject: Re: [GA-Roots] From the list manager
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 07:55:21 -0800 (PST)

Hello List,
This is to Grey Fox........this is about genealogy. If we lose this library and access to the records, then we lose part of our GENEALOGY or family history.
Thanks to everyone for letting get up on my soapbox!
Diana
GREY FOX <> wrote:I never SAID I was too busy, my friend. I SAI D I THOUGHT I had joined a
genealogy oriented list. To dat e I do not see a lot of genealogy being
posted.
Good luck to all of you with your debate platforms.
GREY FOX