GA-VETERANS-L Archives

Archiver > GA-VETERANS > 2000-10 > 0972078674

From: <>
Subject: Civil War Veterans/Walton County
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 17:51:14 EDT

Hello List I was looking in the Walton County, Ga. Probate Court
Records to find my great-great-grandfather William M. PRATHER who served in
the Confederacy. He served in the 64th regiment Co."K" Georgia Volunteers.
They saw action in Ocean Pond Florida.
I found his name and I also wrote down all of the 23 men who served in that
company. They are:
2nd Lt. A.D. STOVALL, Dock BOSS, David BOSS, James BOSS, John H. BOSS, G.W.
BOSS, William L. BOSS, Isiah BRAND, M.V. BRAND, Allen Lacy CHANDLER, George
CARTER, Jot. CAMP, Ed JOHNSON, William JONES, Dock LONG, Dick LONG, Jas L.
MOORE, Livingston ODUM, Lewis ODUM. William PRATHER, Brittain SMITH, S.A.J.
STEPHENS, Jepelia STEPHENS.
I thought some of you might be interested in these names.
Ann Nicholson

This thread: