GABROOKS-L Archives

Archiver > GABROOKS > 2011-01 > 1295378793

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [GABROOKS] Brooks County Georgia cemetey listings
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 19:26:33 -0000

Author: elsiejoiner60
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.georgia.counties.brooks/1394.1.2.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi Sandra Due:

I have found a Alexandra S Booth 10-22-1878 / 4-12-1942 and a Havanah Martin Booth 9-12-1891 / 7-21-1973.

Could these be the two you are looking for? There may have been a typo error for Alexander.

I found them buried in Oak Hill Cemetery - East side (oldest section)

Information from the book "A Survey of Brooks County Cemeteries" Year 1999 edition.

Ramona J Carney

Important Note: