GABROOKS-L Archives

Archiver > GABROOKS > 2011-01 > 1295576172

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [GABROOKS] Brooks County Georgia cemetey listings
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 02:16:12 -0000

Author: SandraDue
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.georgia.counties.brooks/1394.1.2.2.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Thank you so much for the lookup. I do believe that Alexander S. Booth is the Alexandra S. Booth you found because the birth date is the same. However, his wife would have been Hannah M. Booth, b. in April of 1894 according to the 1900 census. I think perhaps this is also a cemetary stone that is incorrect. Her father and a brother also had the middle initial "M." which may have been a family name of "Martin". I really appreciate your help. If you need a lookup for TX, let me know.
Sandra

Important Note: