GACOBB-L Archives

Archiver > GACOBB > 1999-09 > 0937447910

From: "Richard Reeves" <>
Subject: RE: Francis Marion Hardman and Civil War Letters
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 20:11:50 -0600

Do you know to what Civil War regiment Francis Marion Hardman belonged?
Some of the names look like they could be misspellings of men in the
Phillips Legion (Andrew Reese vs. Andrew Neese; Jim McCleskey vs. Jim
McClusky).

In addition a Parkes Hardman had either a professional or personal
relationship with my ancestors - Malachi, Leroy, and Mark Reeves (Mark was
also a member of the Phillips Legion). Parkes Hardman and my ancestors were
from the Cobb and Paulding area as well.

Thanks,

Richard Reeves