GAEMANUE-L Archives

Archiver > GAEMANUE > 2005-07 > 1120711588

From: Mary Ann Smith <>
Subject: Elder James W. Fields
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 21:46:28 -0700 (PDT)

<I think that James and Louisa may be the parents of James W. Fields
husband of Rosa N. Smith (married Emanuel County 1879). Do you, or
anyone else, know more about the children? **IF** my theories hold
true,
my husband (another James) is a direct descendant.

Tara Fields>

In Emanuel Memories...
Thomas A. Fields--Born Feb. 25, 1871. Died Nov. 7, 1947
Son of Elder James W. and Ella Louise Fields
Deputy sheriff and later sheriff of Emanuel County in early 1900s.
Twice married: By Lula Veal seven children: William Homer,
Cleveoline, Lela Mae, Eugene Thomas, Lonnie Lucian, Wiley Woodrow,
and T. A. Jr.

I know its not what you asked for but maybe it will help someone.

Mary Ann Smith