GAFORSYT-L Archives

Archiver > GAFORSYT > 2002-05 > 1021914942

Subject: Re: [GAFORSYT] More on James Hamilton Roper
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 13:15:42 EDT

Martha Stewart and her husband are buried at Pleasant Grove Methodist in nw
quarter of Forsyth County. there are no Roper stonws there.
At Friendship there a lot of Ropers but I saw no stone for a James.
There is William Roper died 7 Feb 1892 age 87 born in Pickens County

The older Cape Calip J. 1810 to 13 Aug 1885 is buried at New Harmony .

Many at Pleasant Grove were earlier at Cool Springs. There are only a few
stones there.

The last time I saw the Mt. Moriah Church Records and the Cool Springs
Records, they were mixed in either with Coal Mountain or Ebenezer Records.
Does anyone have access to those?

Donna

This thread: