Archiver > GAFORSYT > 2002-05 > 1021914942

Subject: Re: [GAFORSYT] More on James Hamilton Roper
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 13:15:42 EDT

Martha Stewart and her husband are buried at Pleasant Grove Methodist in nw
quarter of Forsyth County. there are no Roper stonws there.
At Friendship there a lot of Ropers but I saw no stone for a James.
There is William Roper died 7 Feb 1892 age 87 born in Pickens County

The older Cape Calip J. 1810 to 13 Aug 1885 is buried at New Harmony .

Many at Pleasant Grove were earlier at Cool Springs. There are only a few
stones there.

The last time I saw the Mt. Moriah Church Records and the Cool Springs
Records, they were mixed in either with Coal Mountain or Ebenezer Records.
Does anyone have access to those?

This thread: