GAFORSYT-L Archives

Archiver > GAFORSYT > 2011-01 > 1295717734

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [GAFORSYT] Fowler cousins
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 17:35:34 -0000

Author: janisdfowler1947
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.georgia.counties.forsyth/1258.6.2.4.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I was curious how it was determined Elizabeth's maiden name was as you list it. What source they had seen to prove that to us. I have seen Mears, Brown and Duncan and since she never mentioned it on the documents that were obtained at Forsyth County Court House in Cumming, Georgia. She stated there was no marriage lic however that does not mean there is not recorded which shows her maiden name. I am sure if Doug Fowler was told this by the genealogist, he might of found a document or proof by the time she married Aaron Fowler.

I am working on a speculation of Aaron Fowler's father being David Fowler and posted it on my charts at ancestry.com. It helps me to use the internet to get documentaion to prove yes or no to that line. However, I have tracked my speculation to others online and they are not listing it as a research speculation and showing it as true. That is how we all get into trouble with incorrect data.

Thank you.

Important Note: