GAGREENE-L Archives

Archiver > GAGREENE > 2001-08 > 0998670031

Subject: [Greene] Re: Marriages
Date: 24 Aug 2001 10:20:31 -0600

Surnames: Read/Alford
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/Ic.2ADI/101.242.973.1

Message Board Post:

I'm also researching this line. Incidentally, I have Reuben's last name spelled Read; although, I have seen it spelled a variety of ways and I'm not sure which way is correct. The little information I have I would be willing to share. I am descended from one of Reuben and Mary's daughters, Millie Read b. May 12, 1814 whom married Joseph Bryan Miles Blount. There is another individual with whom I correspond that is also researching this line. Janine

This thread: