GAHALL-L Archives

Archiver > GAHALL > 2002-11 > 1037582621

Subject: Re: [GAHALL] Herndon family... Hall county....
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 20:23:45 EST

Hello,

I am Trying to also find any information on Nancy Herndon.The Main Reason is
That My Joel Herndon was In The Same County at about The Same Time and Nancy
wasnt living too Far from Him and they MAY have Been Related.My Joel Herndon
Married Sarah Denning,and Joel was Born circa March 1806 In Virginia or So
The Story Goes,but he Lived in Forsyte County,Georgia and Was enumerated
There as Early as 1855.
My Joel was Related to The STONE/DENNING/SMITH/Brasswell.Neisler and other
Names to Numerous to Count.He also Had Land in Huntsville Alabama and
Eventually ended up in Winston County,Alabama Prior to Moving to Missouri in
1869/70 and Then died In Texas County,Missouri in 1874.He is Offtimes Mixed
up with Joel Herndon that was William Pendelton Herndons Son.(This Joel Died
In Orange County,Va) mine in Missouri.
I DO have a Marriage Date For Nancy and The Richards though.BRB and Will try
to Find it.
OK Here is WHAT I have On YOUR Family:///////// Nancy Herndon m John
Richards Hall County Georgia 4/11/1822 and in The Census Index for 1870 We
Found John Richards on The SAME Page as MY Thomas Herndon Winston
County,Alabama,HOUSTON P.O..........My Thomas Was Thomas david Herndon and My
Great Grandfather on The Heerndon Family Line and My Grandmopther Julia T
Herndons FATHER.

Please Keep in Touch we MAY be Related.

Respectfully,
Richard