GALLOP-L Archives

Archiver > GALLOP > 2001-08 > 0998078753

Subject: Re: Enoch Gallop
Date: 17 Aug 2001 14:05:53 -0600

Surnames: Gallop, Peace
Classification: Queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/RCY.2ACIB/20.28.41.48.52.53.1.1

Message Board Post:

Annelle,
For some time we have THOUGHT that Enoch Gallop was the Father of our Gabriella (Gallop)Peace. Gabriella's obit. states that she was born in Scott Co.,Ky on 14 May 1814. NO one has ever found proof of her parentage or siblings, including myself. She died in Iron Co., Mo. in 1868 where she had lived from about 1841. her first 3 children were born in Ky. and the rest in Mo. We know that she married Rev. Andrew Peace on 12 Oct. 1832 but do not know where, most likely Ky. if you can shed some light on this lineage we would be very grateful!
Gloria

This thread: