GAMILLER-L Archives

Archiver > GAMILLER > 2000-05 > 0959808665

From: Ronald L Haire <>
Subject: [GAMILLER] John Bunyan Harrell(1841-1916), Miller County, GA
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 17:31:05 -0400

I am trying to find any information that I can about my maternal
greatgrandfather, John Bunyan Harrell and his wife, Ann Rooks Harrell.
Who were his parents and where did they come from? Who were their
children other than my grandfather, William Porter Harrell and Henry
Harrell. Henry Harrell was the husband of Minnie Roberson Harrell, known
as "Ma Harrell",known for her boarding house and fried chicken. Henry
and Minnie had a daughter Annie Belle, who was later to marry Roy Bush of
Colquitt.

Apparently a daughter of John Bunyan must have married a McLendon since
a grandson, Jim McLendon was living with them at the 1900 census.

If anyone knows any of these people I would be very grateful for your
response.

Ron Haire

This thread: