GAMURRAY-L Archives

Archiver > GAMURRAY > 1999-05 > 0927840513

From: "Shawna West" <>
Subject: [GAMURRAY-L] WEST/LANKFORD
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 17:28:33 -0400

I am researching the WEST/LANKFORD families of Murray County, GA and Polk
County, TN.

William WEST b. about 1838 in SC, s/o Robert WEST and Mariah(Marisa) COOK
married Leaty Caroline LANKFORD abt. 1867 d/o Wiett LANKFORD and Tabitha
BRUER.
Their children at this point are:
Catherine b. abt 1868
James M. b. 1869
John B. b. 1871(2) m. Evy NEWTON
Mary b. 1873
William Marion b. 1876 m. Misco JONES
Jesse b. 1879
Lizzie b. 1884 m. F. T. KENDRICK
Robert(Bob) b. 1888 m. Eula Maude BAXTER

They also had another daughter Betty (m. Bill Vineyard) who I are trying to
fit into the puzzle.

Wiett and Tabitha also had several other children of whom I am aware of:
William b. 1852 m. Mary Ann COUCH
Abner b. 1855 m. Jane GOODWIN
John b. 1857 m. R. Angeline COUCH
Wiett Ashley b. 1867 m. Lou MOORE

Wiett is spelled a number of different ways over the years. This is the man
also called Ash
Lang(k)ford and H. Lang(k)ford.

Wiett and Lou Lankford's children are as follows:
Rossie E. b. 1888
John A. b. 1889
Newton b. 1891
Charlie b. 1894
Lillie b. 1896
Louis(z)a b. 1898
Sarah b. 1899

Running short on time today, I will try to get back to everyone soon. Gotta
go to work.

Shawna West

FLOOR: (n) The place for storing your priceless genealogy records

This thread: