GARABUN-L Archives

Archiver > GARABUN > 2009-10 > 1256657665

From: Gerre Byrd <>
Subject: Re: [GARABUN] GARABUN Digest, Vol 4, Issue 19
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 11:34:25 -0400

Thank you so much for sharing your info with us. I don't have either of
the guys in my database. If you happen to have a general time frame,
that may help. I do have a Sarah J. FAULKNER who married David CARNES.
And an "unknown" BRADY who married Bettie MOORE. Bettie was the sister
of my Millie MOORE who married Jeremiah BURTON. So you must be very close.

Gerre