GARDNER-L Archives

Archiver > GARDNER > 2001-03 > 0984618974

Subject: [GARDNER] Does anyone have R. Lee Gardner?
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 20:16:14 EST

Looking for parents of R. Lee Gardner. Was he borned in Kentucky or
Mississippi? He married in Mississippi, on June 22, 1884. He married Sue
Bogard, she was the daughter of John Johnson Bogard and Nancy Cantwell. They
had two children in Mississippi , Ruth Pearl Gardner was born in 1885, and
John Y Gardner was born in 1888, and then they moved to DeQueen, Servier Co.
Arkansas, had a son, Archer Lee Gardner. Then the moved to Freestone County,
Texas. They had Senith Hudson Gardner in 1895, and Otis Hulen Gardner born
in 1898 in Freestone Co. Texas. Then by 1902, they were in or around the
Comanche County/Brown County area, Vera Lee Gardner was borned there. In
1904, Gover S. Gardner was borned in Olney, Young County, Texas. THe 1910
Texas Census shows them in Archer County, Texas. The 1920 Texas Census
shows them in Palo Pinto, Palo Pinto County, Texas. R. Lee Gardner died in
1920, in or around Grafford, Palo Pinto County, Texas.

If you know this family. Please give me any information. I have hit the
Brick Wall.
Sue Hickman

This thread: