GARLAND-L Archives

Archiver > GARLAND > 2000-12 > 0977030617

Subject: [GARLAND-L] Garland Most Wanted Part 6
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 00:23:37 EST

**** Garland Most Wanted Dec 2000 Part VI ****

Tabitha Garland. I would love to see any info on
Tabitha Garland. circa 1773. Thanks
(Lorene Lucy Callaway)

Thomas Garland. I am looking for descendants of
Thomas Garland b. 1870-80 m. Minneapolis, Hennipen Co.,
MN and Daisy Adel Matthews b. Dec. 6, 1880 MN
d. Feb. 8, 1917 Minneapolis, Hennipen Co., MN. Any help
would be appreciated. This is all that I have on this line.
(Linda Currie)

Thomas E. Garland Jr; Thomas was listed on the 1900
Census of Alachua County, Florida as having been born in
Georgia and both parents born there also. His wife's name
was Laura Sutton with her being listed as being born in
Florida. They had the following children: Willie (female),
Joseph S., Gussie (female), Sallie, Thomas E. Jr. (my
husband's grandfather), and Laura. Would be interested
in any connections.
(Diann Harpley)

Thompson Garland. Thompson Garland b. abt. 1822 in
Crawford , KY Johnson township married Ann Eliza Wood
(or) Jane Elizabeth Wood 18 Oct. 1845 in Dubois Co. IN.
b. abt. 1838 (?) KY [See Angeline Wood Garland ]
(Linda)

**Walter Garland. I am searching for Walter Garland's
parents. He was born in 1903 in Pineville KY and died
in 1937. He was hit by a train.
(Donna Garland)

William C. Garland. Here is the Garland line I am tracing:
William C Garland, b. 8-14-1842 in Warren County, IN to
Jesse T Garland (and Eleanor Jones Garland)
father - Peregrine Garland (may have been born in 1775 in
Maryland, may have married Margaret Davis)
father - James Garland (married to Grace)
Thank you so much.
(Phyllis Lanoue)

William Garland. My grandfather is William Garland.
His second wife's name was Alice Eldora Strimback. I dont
know my grandmas name(my mothers mother). He had 5
children by his first wife, including my mother Ida Rena
Garland (she had a twin sister who died) who was born in
Corona, CA, two sisters names Mary and Elizabeth, and a
brother named Archie. My grandfather and grandmother
came to USA from England, but not sure when.
(Janet McClelland)

William Garland. My Great-Grandfather was born
on the Isle of Man, GB, circa 1875, moved to the UK
mainland and joined the King's Own Yorkshire Light
Infantry (date unknown). He married Ellen Lucy
Hewitt and fathered nine children. He died at Rosyth,
Fife, Scotland circa 1945. I am seeking any information
available.
(Carolyn May)

William Garland. Looking for information on William
Garland (1755-1827) m. Lydia Cooley in NC or SC.

William Garland; He was born ca 1680 died March 1747
in Old Rappahannock County, Virginia. Married Henrietta
"Haney Ritta" Randolph. Children: Frances, Henrietta,
Magdalene, Mary, Ann, William, Jr. Who were their parents?

William Garland. I'm looking for any and all
information on the following Garlands:
my great-grandfather, William Edward Silver Garland
m. Samantha Elizabeth Tipton, and
my ggggg-grandfather, William Gutridge Garland
m. Bridget Hampton
I have birthdates, birthplaces, spouses, lists of children . etc

**William B. Garland. William B. Garland married Mary
Jane Powell. Need to know if the "B" is for Brownlow.
(Ellen Hodge)

William Guthridge Garland. Looking for parents of
WmGuthridge GARLAND Rev. Sol. b 1753 Bertie CO NC
m 26 Sept 1778 Salisbury Rowan Co NC to Bridget
HAMPTON - 10 ch. d 1848 Burk NC Bur Red Hill
Ch: David, Jenny, Ezekiel, John Wm, Elisha,
Samuel Gutridge, Bridget Emma"Bidy", "Lythia" Telithia
Nancy, Stephen Joseph, "Dolly" Dorothy Mary GARLAND.
Any connections out there???? Thank you
(AnnaLee/Barbara SMITH)

William Gutridge Garland. I would like information on the
father of William Gutridge Garland, b.1753 and d1848. He
married Bridget Hampton who was b1760 and d1839. Does
anyone have any information on the father of this man?
This has been a brick wall for years.
(Dorris Garland Brown)

**William James Garland. (Wm.) James GARLAND who
m. 1866 to Henrietta Rees in Jasper Co., Iowa. According
to his daughter's census record in 1880, he was born in
England. By 1877, he and Henrietta divorced, and the
family lost contact with him -- perhaps he went to OK.
(Mona Houser)

Winston Garland, born about 1791 in NC. Seeking
information on parents of Winston Garland. He was in
Marion County, S. C. in 1820 and in Greene County, Al in
1850. He was married to Hulda ? and they had the following
children; Anne H., Eliza Pope, James John, Matthew R.,
William H., and possibly other children.

Wright Garland b. 1859 Canada; m. Emily Frances Mimmack (son)
Wm.Percival Garland b.1884 Canada; m. Mona Beatrice Walker,
b. 1887 CAN. d. 1918 flu epidemic. They had 3 daughters.
(Twylah Lemargie)

Willie McKinnley Stanley. I'm looking for the father of Willie
McKinnley Stanley, born in and died in GA, intermarriges with
the garlands are many..........thank you .
(DeeDee)

Are you making any good contacts? Let the list know.
Don't forget to let me know when you have the info you
needed and want to exchange names on the most wanted list.

Any suggestions for making the list more active? What
would you like to see on the list?

*** We currently have about 217 subscribers ***

This thread: