GARNER-L Archives

Archiver > GARNER > 1997-01 > 0853386526

From: <>
Subject: GARNER's in Pulaski County, Kentucky
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1997 22:48:46 -0500 (EST)

Good evening everyone,

Just wanted to know if anyone was working on this line in Pulaski County,
Kentucky.

Eliza A. GARNER born: 1842 Pulaski Co., KY
died: 1906 Pulaski Co., KY
married 1859 Pulaski Co., KY
to: John C. DICK
born: 1838 Pulaski Co., KY
died: 1902 Pulaski Co., KY

Her parents are:

Dearborn GARNER born: 1814 KY (first name also listed as Dierbowen)
married: 7/17/1834 Pulaski County, KY
died: 1855/56
to: Elizabeth EVANS
born: 1816
died: 9/8/1852 Pulaski County, KY

Dearborn's Father was ? Vincent GARNER <need info on him>

I have a sister to Dearborn her name is Parmelia GARNER
born 1811 Pulaski Co., KY
died: 1863 Pulaski County, KY
married: 1831 Pulaski County, KY
to: John JASPER JR.
born 1803 KY

Parmelia's Father was Vincent GARNER??? At least he gave surety to her age or
was a witness to their marriage.

Thanks for the help. I do have Marriage books I and II for Pulaski County,
KY along with the 1890 Taxpayers census if anyone needs a lookup.

Jim Harlan, Indianapolis

e-mail:

This thread: