GARST-L Archives

Archiver > GARST > 2000-06 > 0962080264

From: "Chuck Garst" <>
Subject: Re: [GARST] are we related to the garst family that is having their reunion in July?
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 00:31:04 -0400

Debra Anstine / Garst -L,

I have found this family to be a part of the Theobald line,
(1112C31 Loren_Russell_GARST [1323]) and have sent a detail lineage file
and instructions to send in registration ASAP.

Thanks,
Chuck Garst

Chuck Garst
Garst Reunion 2000 Coordinator
&
Webmaster
Garst Genealogy Files and Family Research Center
www.garstfamily.com