GASCREVE-L Archives

Archiver > GASCREVE > 2007-11 > 1194188194

From: margaret kimbro <>
Subject: Re: [GASCREVE] Looking for Joyner/Joiner Family History
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 06:56:34 -0800 (PST)

Clary Bragg 1813-1848 married William Joyner b 1817 in Screven Co, Ga Children are:
1. John A )1840-1930)he married Sarah Frances Cubbedge 2. Wm B (1842) married Margaret S Platt June 11, 1865.3. Elizabeth b abt 1844 married Wm S Roberts.3. Rosa A ,4 Thomas 1846 married Elizabeth Dickey.5 Clarisa, 6. David b 1850.

Deliah Williams b 1820 married abt 1840,Hiram W Joyner b 1819.There children :
1. Mary Ann married Samuel Lowther,2 Sarah J b 1844 married Wm Chance,3. Martha b 1846, married Robert T Mills,4Silas A B Joyner b 1847 married Sallie Becton and Emma Lariscy,5 Nancy Joyner,6.Dicey A b 1851 married Benjamin Franklin Herrington ,7 Wm D b 1853 married Margaret Susan Gross. 8. Julia A J b 1857 married Wm West and M J Wallace,,9. Samuel H b 1859 married Penny?,Martha Conner, Sarah P Lariscy.10. H Walter b 1867 11. Cornelia Joyner b 1868.