GASCREVE-L Archives

Archiver > GASCREVE > 2010-07 > 1278867667

From: brenda collins <>
Subject: Re: [GASCREVE] 2 STAFFORD sisters passed in same week....
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 10:01:07 -0700 (PDT)

Tommy, My prayers are with your family.

From: Newton, Thomas <>
Date: Sunday, July 11, 2010, 6:59 AM

Margaret - good to hear from you.  What is your personal email address?  Email me at    Thanks.

Tommy Newton
Sylvania, GA

Confidentiality Notice: This message is private and may contain confidential and proprietary information. If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system and note that you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. Any unauthorized use or disclosure of the contents of this message is not permitted and may be unlawful.