GASKINS-L Archives

Archiver > GASKINS > 2009-04 > 1239837957

From: "Janice Enk" <>
Subject: [GASKINS] message 1239758610.408394
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 19:25:57 -0400

Are you talking about John Gaskins who was married to Sarah Fee and their son John Gaskins who was married to Mary Ann or Margaret Keyte. The first John Gaskins died in Clermont Co., Ohio in 1813, the second one died in Washington Co., In. in 1829. John and Mary Ann are the parents of my gggrandfather Jesse Gaskins, who died in Sullivan Co., In shortly after returning home from the Civil War in 1865. I have a tin type picture of him I think. I know the one is of his wife Elizabeth LaFaver and they were always kept together by my great aunt.

Janice Enk

This thread: