GATHOMAS-L Archives

Archiver > GATHOMAS > 2005-11 > 1132699951

From: "Donna Wall" <> (by way of Jennifer <>)
Subject: EDWARDS, HETHCOX, KINEARD, MONK, MUIRHEAD, NEWSOME, PROPHITT, THOMASON, WEST
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 17:52:31 -0500

I have copies of obits on two individuals, both buried at Riverdale
Cemetery, Columbus, GA, surnames below. However, these are not the
individuals for whom I am searching. I'll gladly postal mail these copies
to anyone interested.

Obits from "Ledger-Enquirer," Columbus, GA:

#1 Helen EDWARDS PROPHITT of Phenix City, AL d/o Charlie L. & Maggie Lane
NEWSOME HETHCOX of Phenix City, AL. Wf/o James T. PROPHITT. Mo/o Kenneth
EDWARDS of Valdosta, GA; Charles A. EDWARDS of Thomasville, GA; Debra
EDWARDS THOMASON of Auburn, AL.

#2 Evelyn WEST of Columbus, Ga, b. 1920, d/o Wesley C. KINEARD. Mo/o
Theresa WEST of Columbus; Delores MONK of Okinawa, Japan; Claude MUIRHEAD
of Lanett, AL.

This thread: