GAWHITFI-L Archives

Archiver > GAWHITFI > 2002-01 > 1011465495

From: (Phillip Crow)
Subject: RE: LEONARD NELSON TINSLEY
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 13:38:15 -0500

There were Tinsley's that married into the a Crow family in Hall and Forsyth Co. GA; Emma Tinsley married William J. Crow in Forsyth Co. GA on 04 July 1897 and George Tinsley married Annie Maude Crow on 31 July 1916 in Hall Co. GA. Are these your Tinsley's too? I have not connected with these Crows and Tinsleys, but they were near my Crows in Forsyth/Hall/Gwinnett Cos. GA, and possibly Whitfield Co. GA too.

Hope this might help.

--

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience the convenience of buying online with ! http://shopnow.netscape.com/