GAWILKES-L Archives

Archiver > GAWILKES > 2013-05 > 1368537040

From: "Linda Davis" <>
Subject: Re: [GAWILKES] George Reid Sr born 1746
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 09:10:40 -0400

I have a George Reid line that connects to my Davis line. It is much later
but since all my major lines came through Wilkes Co, GA thought I would
share what I had. This is the link to George Sr's wife's memorial on Find
A Grave. The information is there. Linda

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=65378241