GEE-L Archives

Archiver > GEE > 2003-02 > 1044743622

Subject: [GEE] Samuel Eugene Gee
Date: 8 Feb 2003 15:33:42 -0700

Surnames: Gee
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/JNY.2ACEB/759

Message Board Post:

Looking for Samuel Eugene Gee born 1-20-1928, St. Joe Indiana. Parents: Foster & Alice (Carper) Gee Graduated in 1946 went into service shortly after that. In May, 1947 was in Yokahama, Japan then shipped home & discharged. Worked at Delco Products in Dayton, Ohio for a short while. The last his family heard from him was in 1950"s. My mother & I have been searching for a couple of years. Seems he just disappeared. He has one remaining brother alive that desperately wants to find him. His brother is my grandfather. He was known to be in Michigan, California & New York. If anyone knew him, please e-mail me with your information. It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

This thread: