GEN-BENELUX-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-BENELUX > 1997-08 > 0872083036

From: Bill Waddingham< >
Subject: Terbutt Family
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 13:17:16 GMT

Hello everybody,
I am in Sydney Australia and have no understanding of the Dutch
language. Can some kind person help me in tracing Ralph Terbutt (Terbut).
I have been told that he migrated to Australia.
He was born on the Island of Texel in Holland about 1833 and died at Perth
Western Australia in 1918. All his family is in Australia.
Are there any church records that can be accessed from Australia?
Any information will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Regards, Bill
... Searching: Michel(Igis, SWISS), Cesar Pierre (SSX UK,& Paris FRA)

___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.20 [NR]

This thread: