GEN-BENELUX-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-BENELUX > 2001-03 > 0985791301

From: (Marcel Blanchaer)
Subject: Family History: Blanchaert, Blancquaert, Blanchaer
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 08:55:01 -0600

I have assembled a Family History database, beginning with Petrus
Blanchaert who was born in Vinderhoute, East Flanders in 1605.

People in the database named "Blanchaer" at
http://worldconnect.rootsweb.com/ include 7 Blancquaerts, 39 Blanchaers, 7
Blanchaerts and their relatives by marriage with other names.

At that website the descendants of Pieter Blanchaert can be shown as a
"Descendancy" chart or a "Register" both of which include the above family
names and their relatives by marriage.

The data base can also be downloaded as a GEDcom file and viewed in
Windows and Macintosh genealogy programs.

Please let me know how I can improve that database.

Many thanks.
--
Marcel Blanchaer
Website "Life in Flanders in the 18th and 19th Centuries":

This thread: