GEN-BENELUX-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-BENELUX > 2004-03 > 1079049059

From: Rob Kuijsten <>
Subject: Re: welk programma ?
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 00:50:59 +0100

On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 00:31:32 +0100 our friend "K o b'b e"
<> organization: [VanCoilge] @ http://go.to/coilge
wrote :

> : On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 23:02:40 +0100 our friend René Wassenaar
> : <> organization: Hobby Computer
> : Club News Network wrote :
> :
> : > On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 15:28:09 +0100, "jeroen" <>
> : > wrote:
> : >
> : > > hoi hoi
> : > > Always look at the bright side of life
> : >
> : > De juiste tekst luidt: Always look on the bright site of life.
> :
> : Ook dat is fout. Prachtig dat ik René nog eens op een foutje kan
> : betrappen!
> :
> : Always look on the bright SIDE of live,
> : (fluit fluit fluit fluit fluit fluit)
> :
> : Bright side = zonzijde . Site = ligging, terrein, of website
> : http://kuijsten.net is een 'bright site' :-)
> : mvg Rob Kuijsten

> Blij dat ik nog op ben...
>
> Niet omdat iemand een foutje maakt... maar omdat er iemand zo vroeg
> in de ochtend nog wakker genoeg is om dat éne lettertje verschil
> op te merken.
> Ik had daar glad overheen gekeken, (grom grom grom grom grom).

Vooruit dan maar! De complete tekst van "het beste programma"

Als we dit hebben gelezen kunnen we er voorlopig weer tegenaan. fluit
fluit fluit fluit fluit !
mvg Rob Kuijsten

Bright Side of Life

Always look on the bright side of life.
[whistling]
Always look on the light side of life.
[whistling]

If life seems jolly rotten,
There's something you've forgotten,
And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.
When you're feeling in the dumps,
Don't be silly chumps.
Just purse your lips and whistle. That's the thing.
And...

Always look on the bright side of life.
[whistling]
Always look on the right side of life,
[whistling]

For life is quite absurd
And death's the final word.
You must always face the curtain with a bow.
Forget about your sin.
Give the audience a grin.
Enjoy it. It's your last chance, anyhow.
So,...

Always look on the bright side of death,
[whistling]
Just before you draw your terminal breath.
[whistling]

Life's a piece of shit,
When you look at it.
Life's a laugh and death's a joke. It's true.
You'll see it's all a show.
Keep 'em laughing as you go.
Just remember that the last laugh is on you.
And...

Always look on the bright side of life.
[whistling]
Always look on the right side of life.