GEN-BENELUX-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-BENELUX > 2005-03 > 1109984814

From: "trooper" <>
Subject: Ancestors from Holland
Date: 4 Mar 2005 17:06:54 -0800

Thanks Jan Schotten for the website
www.genlias.nl/pls/gls03/logon?cid=-.

I was able to find the marriage of Sieberen Boersma and Martje Rot. I
was unable to locate any information about any of their children that
were born. They were married on 16.2.1900 in Municipality: Ezinge.
Groom place of birth: Drogeham, gem Achtkarspelen
Bride place of birth: Feerwerd, gem Ezinge

Additional information was: beroep bruidegom: dienstknecht; beroep
bruid: dienstmeid; beroep vader bruid: dagloner; bruidegom 24 jaar;
bruid 18 jaar. Can anyone tell me what this means.

Where else can I look for information?

Susan

This thread: