GEN-BENELUX-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-BENELUX > 2010-04 > 1271545404

From: "M. Boers" <>
Subject: Re: [GEN-BENELUX] REQUESTED: More info for MEEUWIG, Abraham...
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 01:22:10 +0200

Hello Jay,

It would have helped if you wrote when the marriage was and with whom:
The record is Holborn 1907, first quarter Register 1b, Page 1007:
Abraham Meening or Meenwig with either Gisela Blau or Maria Schiefer.

The birth record is:
Maria Meeuwig, Holborn 1907 third quarter Register 1b, Page 571.

The family doesn't show up in the 1911 census (searched Abraham Mee* and
Meeuwig with variants)
The closest was Abraham Meekings from West Ham, but this was not your
family.

Michaƫl Boers, Haarlem
E-Mail: michael.boers @ hccnet.nl
Research: Boers/Buhrs/Buers/Buhr, Distelbrink, Keulemans/Ceulemans, Reuvers,
Liesoij/Liesoy/Lisois/Liegois, Franscella/Fransella/Francella