GEN-DE-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-DE > 1997-01 > 0852396071

From: <>
Subject: Polish Archives
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 1997 16:41:11 GMT

Is anybody able to advise me in which German or Polish archiv I could find
protestantic church records from the locations Rawitsch (now polish:
Rawicz) and Winzig (now polish: Winsko). The State Archiv in Wroclaw
(Poland) has no church books for these locations.

Volker Flechtner from Olpe, Germany
e-mail:

Looking for:
(East Prussia): LOSCH, KOESLING, KLANKWART, BROZIO, KUTZKE, FALK, ARENDT,
KEIKUTT, IWAN, JOSWIG
(Silesia): FLECHTNER, WIERSING, HENSEL, ROEMER, STAMNITZ, HUETTER, HEIDER,
GORLT, BUNZEL
(Thuringia): HEISSNER, LUFSKI, KOEHLER, BACHMANN, HETTSTEDT, PFISTER,
HUTHUFF, STEINACKER
(Sudetenland): LANG, POESCH, EBERL, LERCH, DENK, PETER, HAUPTMANN, KOHL,
ULLMER, DERBECK

This thread: