GEN-DE-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-DE > 1998-02 > 0886637437-01

From: Emily Walters <>
Subject: Re: ERNST MORITZ ARNDT
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 1998 19:10:37 -0500

Does anybody know who the ship was named after? Obviously Ernst Moritz
Arndt- But is there any more information about this? The Arndt family was
very prominent in my town. The land that my Lutheran church in Easton, PA
is situated on was donated by my family and by the Arndt's and so I was
wondering if there is any connection?

This thread: