GEN-DE-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-DE > 1998-02 > 0888193225

From: Tim Vogel <>
Subject: Re: MORSCH; DEU>Perkinsville,Steuben,NEW YORK; 1883-1884
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 1998 19:20:25 -0500

Hi Bill,

I am from that area. I have family that settled in Perkinsville as well.
BECKER, DIDAS, WERDEIN. I have researched these names extensivly. The
Catholic Church can be reached at the following:

Sacred Heart of Jesus Church
Chapel Street
Perkinsville, NY 14529
(716) 728-5665

I don't remember the name of the people who are in charge of the records but
I will look into the cemetery layout and see if I can't find the names.

Please remove the 1 in front of my email address to reply.

Tim

--
Thanks,
Tim Vogel, Webmaster

Fight Spam! Join CAUCE (Coalition Against Unsolicited Commercial Email)
at http://www.cauce.org/ and tell your Congresspeople how Spam
mailings
hurt you. Help protect genuine Internet commerce: Outlaw UCE
Spamming.
(This anti-Spam signature is available rent-free. Inquire within :-)
)
or this Support the anti-Spam amendment Join at http://www.cauce.org/

NOTICE TO BULK E-MAILERS: Pursuant to US Code,
Title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II, p.227, any and all
nonsolicited commercial E-mail sent to this address is
subject to a download and archival fee in the amount of
$500 US. E-mailing denotes acceptance of these terms.

LEGAL NOTICE: Anyone who sends unsolicited commercial e-mail to this
account will be charged a $500 proofreading fee. Consider this official
notification. Failure to abide by this will result in legal action.

Pursuant to US Code Title 47, Sec.227(a)(2)(B), a computer/
modem/printer meets the definition of a telephone fax machine.

Sec.227(b)(1)(C) prohibits the delivery of unsolicited commercial
messages to such apparatus

Sec.227(b)(3)(C) states that a violation of the aforementioned
Section is punishable by action to recover actual monetary loss,
or $500, whichever is greater, for each violation.

This thread: