GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 1990-03 > 0637010433

From: Kay Allen AG <>
Subject: Re: Royal Descents of 500 Immigrants - 2nd update article
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 1990 11:20:33 -0800

Comments interspersed.

D. Spencer Hines wrote:

> Nope.
>
> Not with that angle bracket as part of the URL. Vide infra. Click on
> it.

Yes, with that angle bracket. I have been using it most of the morning.
I tried it just now, twice. Once I got an application restart notice and
the second, it said the server must be down.

So the address is not at fault it is the server.

If the server does connect you, you scroll down to Genealogical Thoughts
upon which you will click and you will be exposed to 44, count 'em, 44,
essays by GBR. You will have to scroll through to the 5th page to get to
number 44. Click on it and it will appear on your screen and you can
down load it. It also has a "column" on movie and tv personalities.
Perhaps there is more on Bogie. There certainly is on MM :-)

Good luck!

Kay Allen AG