Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 1995-11 > 0817061374

From: Chris Bennett <>
Subject: Re[2]: Royal Illegitimates
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 1995 09:29:34 PST

UC library has the following book, which sounds like the one you are looking

1. Fulford, Roger, 1902-
The wicked uncles, the father of Queen Victoria and his brothers, by Roger
Fulford. New York, G. P. Putnam's sons, c1933.

Hope this is it -- this is a fascinating thread!

Subject: Re: Royal Illegitimates
Date: 11/23/95 12:48 AM

At 03:49 PM 11/16/95 GMT, you wrote:
Dear Govind,

>I remember reading about an illegitimate son of princess Amelia by some
>dont remember his name. It was in a book titled "The wicked uncles"
>or something like that and covered the sons of George III except George
>IV. I beleive the presumed illegitimate son appeared in the chapter
>dealing with the life of Ernest Duke of Cumberland. Don t know how
>accurate the book is on facts though. It seemed to deal more with their
>family scandals.
This is the first sign of anything positive. I simply must find that book.
Could you, or any other readers, please rack your brains and come up with an
accurate title, pulisher, ISBN etc.

David Collyer
Ballarat, Victoria, Australia e-mail:
>Govind III Rashtrakut ----------------------> E - Mail :