GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 1997-08 > 0871183063

From: "D. Spencer Hines" <>
Subject: Re: VIRKUS Warning
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 1997 17:17:43 -1000

James C. Woodard wrote:

> > So ---- you appear to be just like the little old man in Dubuque who
> > didn't know what he thought --- until he heard what he had to say. [DSH]
> >
> > Virkus still deserves an F. [DSH]

> Could you run that one by me again?, I'm a little old man from Dubuque and
> I don't know what to think.

You didn't realize I was psychic --- did you? Greetings to the
Heartland.

Actually, if you read it slowly and carefully --- with gusto --- one
more time, I think the true meaning will come through.

All Best Wishes.
--

D. Spencer Hines --- "Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed Nomini Tuo da
gloriam, propter misericordiam Tuam et veritatem Tuam." Henry V,

This thread: