GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 1998-01 > 0885574623

From: "D. Spencer Hines" <>
Subject: Re: Re:UK Phone Link
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 06:57:03 -1000

Jane, not to harp --- but it really would be better for you to try the links
first --- before just blindly recommending them to others. Also, post the
discrete link for what you want folks to examine, not the umbrella site
link.

Now settle back and have a mint julep, take care of yourself and fly right
or, if that's your pleasure, beat your feet on the Mississippi mud.

Cheers,
--

D. Spencer Hines---"It may be said that, thanks to the 'clercs', humanity
did evil for two thousand years, but honored good. This contradiction was