GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 1999-02 > 0917902970

From: Tristan Tornado< >
Subject: Re: Humility -- off topic
Date: 1 Feb 1999 13:02:50 -0800

wow! did you make that up yourself? Reads like poetry. you have a way
with words. I also think its on the money.
So Im passing out humble pie to all of Charlemagne's descendents,
maybe it will calm things down in here. Oops! None left over for me.Oh
well.

Tornado

(Hi Ben, you playing nice with my catapult?)

http://members.aol.com/TPConnect/Page2.html

> Associated with: Thompson Starr International
> [Films ... Representation ... Publishing ...
Marketing]