GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 1999-02 > 0918093464

From: "Todd A. Farmerie" <>
Subject: Re: Sigrid [was: Medieval kings of Sweden]
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 1999 20:57:44 -0500

Rafal Prinke wrote:

> The recent posts mentioning Sigrid and Gunhild made me interested in
> it again. I have reviewed our discussion from 1996 (BTW: there is
> something wrong with the archive search - the "search volume96/*" command
> generated "file volume96 not found" reply. Perhaps it would be possible
> to make the whole archive available for download in compressed form
> as on some other lists?)

I would recommend using the archives through their web gateway.

Go to:

http://searches.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/listsearch.pl

and type:

GEN-MEDIEVAL

as the list name.

This allows rapid search, by year, of the whole set. Keep in mind,
though that in 1996, we were experiencing problems with the mirror, and
DejaNews may need to be consulted as well.

ta

This thread: