GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 1999-02 > 0919438290

From: <>
Subject: Will Ike Hike?
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 10:31:30 EST

Hi all:

Anyone have a descent from Charlemagne or Edward III to President John Adams
or his greater family?

Anyone have a descent from Charlemagne or Edward III to President Richard
Nixon or his greater family?

Trying to link Botts dot-to-dot via Adams or Nixon to Eisenhower. We had Ike
linked to Stover to Boone to Botts, but the linkage to Boone turned bum. If
we can link Chuck or Ed III to John or Dick we can salvage about 60 entries in
the Database, else Ike takes a hike.

Thanks,

Dave Botts
The Database of One Million Claimed Relations

BTW, back in 1878, the bitter and bloody Lincoln County War began with the
murder of Billy the Kid's mentor, Englishman rancher John Tunstall - can
anyone link him back to Thomas Tunstall d 1499?

This thread: