GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 1999-02 > 0919473856

From: "G Railston" <>
Subject: DEAR MR COMPTON SHAW AND MR COMBS
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 01:24:16 -0000

How dare you boys in short pants try to explain the theory of
everything and use my well earned name
for I was *EL CHINO* the terror of Highway A1.

I did the ton and twenty, two up, with a somerton cam shaft
10.5 pistons and straight through pipes, Castrol 'R' invading nasal
cavities (No Dope then) when your grandfather was designing an
answer to outside flush toilet's unfinished as yet.

Please contemplate the infinite and your place therein, the study
of a black hole and superstring theory may enlighten you to the
gravity of stealing my name.

Chino " A hero in his own life time"

I am * EL CHINO* go get another name.

Geo.