GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 1999-02 > 0919887225

From: Rafal Prinke <>
Subject: Re: Serbian line(s)
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 21:13:45 +0100 (MET)

Milun Jevremovic wrote:

>In this genealogy is mixed several various and independent genealogies of
>early medieval Balkan houses.

Thank you for your reply and interesting information on Serbian and Balkan
families.

>2.1.3. Jelena (Helena) mar. 1129/1130 Bela II the Blind, king of
Hungary

It was her ancestors that I was trying to outline. Could you possibly
post all known ancestors of hers? I believe there are numerous descents
from Bela II the Blind so it may be of interest to many.

>Comes Nikola have numerous descent through his third son Aron (Aaron),
but
>through fourth Samuil is extinct until 1041. Aaron's grand-grand-daughter
>Maria married Andronic Duca, grandfather of Joanes II (John II) Komnen,
>byzant emperor 1118-1143.

The ancestors of this Maria would also be of general interest, I believe.
Are the generations between Aaron and Maria known?

Best regards,

Rafal

This thread: