GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 1999-02 > 0919929983

From: Reedpcgen< >
Subject: Re: Magna Carta Ancestry is the book to get
Date: 25 Feb 1999 08:06:23 GMT

With all due respect, Lee (Walter Lee Sheppard) is very old now. I suspect
that GPC (Genealogical Publishing Company) is more at fault if this is the
fourth edition published without any changes at all. After all, the publisher
could simply reprint the fourth edition and call it a reprint. If nothing has
been changed, I think the deception is more the fault of the publisher as they
have last say.

At any rate, if there are no changes whatsoever, I'm quite astounded. But
then, they do keep publishing Royalty For Commoners.

pcr

This thread: