GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 1999-03 > 0922306591

From: Malinda Jones <>
Subject: Re: Bloodline of the Holy Grail
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 14:16:31 -0600

Just for the sake of argument....it makes just as much sense to hypothesize that if
Jesus did marry and produce children , that fact would be inconvenient both to
disciples and to a church who wanted to establish control over Jesus' growing flock
and perpetuate their own point of view... which rather obviously fell far short of
the illuminated one of Jesus. This same church who made it a point to enforce
ignorance on the masses by making it illegal to read and write , most especially
the Bible.( I would remind you that the Bible written in any vernacular language
was on the "Index of Prohibited Books" during the Inquisition.) The church which
has been characterized over the centuries by shocking abuses of power and
position...and the aggressive seeking of both....would be totally in character to
aggressively guard against a situation that could definitely put a strong chink in
it's own "divine right to rule" ....to zealously persecute any one who could mount
a serious challenge to their power and to surpress any information about the
possibility that the "church" had been hi-jacked from the illuminati by the
dogmatic power mongers in Jesus' midst....that the politically ambitious Judas
types had won... and perpetuated a revisionist history onto the masses...... works
for me.

Malinda Jones

~~~~~ <* )))) >< ~~~~ <* )))) >< ~~~~ <* )))) >< ~~~~ <* )))) >< ~~~~ <*

Dcrdcr4 wrote:

> I know of a devout Jewish rabbi in medieval times who was so devoted to
> studying the Torah (Old Testament Bible) that he refused to marry. He was of
> such good character and such righteous intent that, in time, he was permitted
> to remain single. So not all rabbis were required to be married, at least not
> this one. All the same, he was clearly the exception to the rule, due to his
> unsurpassed love of God and devotion to His scriptures. Could Jesus perhaps be
> another exception? Best always, Douglas Richardson

This thread: