GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 1999-03 > 0922399530

From: Andy Herron <>
Subject: Judith of Lens
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 14:05:30 -0800

I've been looking at some lines and corresponding with various people and
have come up with some questions I just can't answer - so I thought I would
put it out to all of you -
The first question concerns the parentage of Judith of Lens (b. 1054) m.
Waltheof II, Earl of Northumberland and mother of Maud (Matilda) of
Huntingdon and Alice. Judith's mother is said to be Adelaide de Normandie,
dau. of Robert. but does anyone know more about which of her husbands
fathered Judith? Lambert or Enguerrand of Ponthieu?
Thanks for the help -
Jen

This thread: