GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 1999-07 > 0932434090

From: "D. Spencer Hines" <>
Subject: Re: Off Topic: Kennedys
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 15:28:10 -1000

Respectfully,

DSH is hardly U.S.A.-centric --- but more cosmopolitan, as he lives in
a multi-racial society on a Pacific Island not massively larger than
Martha's Vineyard --- certainly much smaller than Australia.

Give us some current Australian event of greater importance. Surely
there must be hundreds. <g>

D. Spencer Hines

Lux et Veritas
--

D. Spencer Hines --- "She [Hillary Rodham Clinton] loves eunuch geek
men." [CP]; "Like Who?" [The Women's Quarterly]; "Oh my God, look at

Barrie J. Wright <> wrote in message
> Memo to DSH and any USA-centrics,
> From: "Us All Elsewhere"
>
> Respectfully,
>
> JF .... who?
>
> Seriously, it recalls when NY Governor Nelson Rockefeller
> lost his son in Papua in an off-coast event.
> I'm not sure if they ever found his body, and there was
> talk of cannibals still in the area where he may have got ashore--
> crocodiles and sharks certainly.
>
> Barrie Wright, in Adelaide, South Australia

This thread: