GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 1999-07 > 0932780593

From: William Addams Reitwiesner< >
Subject: Re: HINES
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 1999 01:43:13 GMT

(Mallatesta) wrote:

>DUNCAN HINES (also known as) <> wrote:
>
>>I notice you did not answer my simple question.
>>Afraid to, I suppose.
>
>Yes, dear Duncan, you've hit the nail on the head. I tremble with fear at the
>prospect of answering your perceptive question. As though you don 't know or
>can't find the answer yourself.
>
>My dear Duncan, I must point out you have not cleared up the mystery of the
>"D." Afraid to, I suppose.

Back in April 1997, Hines herself said it was "Daphne".

It's in the GEN-MEDIEVAL archives and at DejaNews if you don't believe me.

And since Hines always goes ballistic when I use a certain sentence, I'll
use that as my .sig, just for her benefit.

William Addams Reitwiesner

"Cruelty to the clueless is my way of dealing with stress."

This thread: