GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 1999-11 > 0941940470

From: "Leo van de Pas" <>
Subject: Re: Richard Guildford's first wife?
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 1999 10:07:50 +0800

Dear Larry,
I could have given you just the name, Anne Pimpe, but here is a bit more.
I have no record of your Elizabeth Gage and therefor I start with her
brother.

1.Sir Edward Gage, of Firle
died 1568

2.Sir John Gage, of Firle
born 28 October 1479
died 18 April 1557
3.Philippa Guildford

4.William Gage
died 16 February 1497
5.Agnes Bolney
died 5 July 1501

6.Sir Richard Guildford
born 1455
died 28 September 1506
7.Anne Pimpe

8.Sir John Gage
9.Eleanor St.Clere

10.Bartholomew Bolney
11.NN

12.Sir John Guildford
13.Alice Waller

18.Thomas St.Clere of Aston Clinton
19.NN

26.Richard Waller
born ? 1395
died ? 1462
27.Silvia Gulby

52.John Waller, of Groombridge
53.Margaret Landsdale

Sources below
As I am mentioning that most of these are ancestors of Prince Charles
(the source would tell that) here is the line

Sir John Gage
1479-1557
\
Alice Gage
\
Anthony Browne
1st Viscount Montagu
1528-1592
\
Hon. Mary Browne
\
Henry Wriothesley
3rd Earl of Southampton
1573-1624
\
Lady Penelope Wriothesley
1598-1667
\
Henry Spencer (* ancestor of Lady Diana)
1st Earl of Sunderland
1620-1643
\
Lady Dorothy Spencer
\
William Savile
2nd Marquess of Halifax
1665-1700
\
Lady Dorothy Savile
1699-1758
\
Charlotte Elizabeth Boyle
Baroness Clifford
1731-1754
\
Lady Dorothy Cavendish
1750-1794
\
Lord Charles Cavendish-Bentinck
1780-1826
\
Rev. Charles Cavendish-Bentinck
1817-1865
\
Nina Cecilia Cavendish-Bentinck
1862-1938
\
Lady Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon
HM The Queen Mother
1900-
\
Elizabeth II
Queen of Great Britain and AUSTRALIA
1926-
\
Charles
Prince of Wales
1948-

Sources
The Lineage and Ancestry of HRH Prince Charles, Prince of Wales
Edinburgh, 1977
by Gerald Paget

Burke's Peerage

Hope this helps? I am curious about your Elizabeth.
Leo van de Pas