GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2000-01 > 0947105813

From: "Yvette P. Hoitink" <>
Subject: Re: Reliability of Hull royalty database and WW-Person
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2000 20:56:53 GMT

Thanks a lot Paul, having some simple tests to check out the reliability is
a very good idea. Since my only references so far were these online
databases, I haven't been able to come up with good tests myself.

One question, though, do you have another link for Jim Stevens 's genealogy
website? The link:
http://www.gendex.com/users/jast/index.html you gave in your reply doesn't
seem to work.

Yvette Hoitink