GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2000-01 > 0947933504

From: "Leo van de Pas" <>
Subject: Re: With Great Sadness [LONG]
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 18:51:44 +0800

Dear Brian Scott,
Cross posting is something I have no knowledge about.
I only see gen-medieval, and am not aware of the other lists,
my lack of technical knowledge, and therefor I can only react
to what I see on gen-medieval. I do not know whether Spencer Hines cross
posts, as I said before, I am only interested in what
I see on gen-medieval.
Best wishes
Leo van de Pas